Monday, April 11, 2011

Reflections

Patti here...



On the plane ride there, we experienced some turbulence during the night.  For me, not a frequent flyer, it made me nervous.  It was dark, and the plane was shaky.  The plane soon smoothed out, and I felt much better.  Later, I watched the sun rise above the clouds.  As I was looking out the window, I started thinking about this whole adoption journey, and how there were times when it felt as though we were in the dark night, experiencing plenty of 'turbulence' with the many problems we've encountered along the way.  But God is always faithful.  "Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.  They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.  'The LORD is my portion', says my soul, therefore I hope in Him."  Lamentations 3:22-24

No comments:

Post a Comment