Monday, March 21, 2011

Preparing and Packing

We are starting to get our things ready.  I have a box in our spare room (for now) that I toss things into as I think of them.  I'm so nervous that I'm going to forget something!  We have to bring so many things that are required.  We have to take a suitcase full of things for the orphanage to leave.  Things we need to bring include:  School supplies (paper, pens/pencils, crayons, markers, coloring books, etc), and hygeine items such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, medicine, band-aids and such.  We were wondering if anybody has anything that can be spared.  Do you have extra things in your cupboards that you could donate?  We would really appreciate if you could also help us out in this way since it is costly to fill a suitcase with those things, versus everyone sparing a tube or two of toothpaste.  If you are able to help us out, I can meet up with you at some point, or you could bring it to our fundraiser on Friday night.  Thank you so much for all your help, donations and prayers!
Dan & Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment